Asparagus With Bacon
Asparagus Recipe Ingredients:
* 4 slices bacon, diced
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped red or sweet onion
* 1 pound asparagus, trimmed, sliced in 2- to 3-inch lengths
* 1 scant teaspoon Dijon mustard
* 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
* salt and pepper, to taste
Asparagus Recipe Instructions:
Cook bacon until crisp; remove to paper towels to drain.
If desired, remove some of the grease from the pan, leaving a tablespoon or two. Add onion and asparagus to the grease left in the pan and saute over medium-low heat until asparagus is just tender. Put in a bowl and toss with the mustard and vinegar. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
The Asparagus Recipe is ready to serves 4 persons...nice ! Enjoy it !