Stir Fried Asparagus recipe
A nice asparagus recipe to try !
Asparagus Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 lb of asparagus.
- 1 ½ cups of mushrooms, freshly sliced.
- 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil.
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- ½ teaspoon of instant chicken boullion.
- Pinch of salt.
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Water, ½ cup and 1 teaspoon.
Asparagus Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
Cut the asparagus spears into one-inch pieces and steam them lightly.
Mix half a cup of water with the dry boullion; reserve.
Mix the cornstarch and one teaspoon of water; reserve.
Heat oil in a wok or a large frying pan over medium heat.
Add the asparagus, mushrooms, salt and pepper; stir fry for about 1 minute.
Stir in the bouillion mixture and heat to boiling.
Stir in the cornstarch mixture.
Cook and stir until thickened (about 15 seconds).
The asparagus recipe is ready to serve as desired. Enjoy it !