Monday, August 15, 2011
Ham Asparagus Fettuccine
HAM ASPARAGUS FETTUCCINE RECIPE
Another great asparagus recipe......with ham and fettuccine....nice taste !
ASPARAGUS RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 12 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
* 8 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
* 1/2 cup butter
* 2 cups heavy cream
* 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 pinch cayenne pepper
* 1/2 pound cooked ham, diced
ASPARAGUS RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Stir asparagus into pot in the last five minutes of cooking; drain.
2. While pasta is cooking, heat butter and cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat. When mixture begins to bubble, stir in Parmesan, garlic powder, pepper and cayenne.
Continue cooking until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally. Stir in ham and heat through.
3. Toss pasta and asparagus with sauce and serve immediately.
The ham asparagus recipe of fettuccine is ready to serve your appetite...amazing taste !