Monday, August 1, 2011
Asparagus Rolls Recipe
ASPARAGUS ROLLS RECIPE
Try this asparagus roll recipe....great taste !
ASPARAGUS RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 16 fresh asparagus spears
* 16 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
* 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
* 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
ASPARAGUS RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Place asparagus in a skillet with a small amount of water; cook until crisp and tender, about 6-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Flatten bread with a rolling pin. Combine the cream cheese, bacon and chives; spread 1 tablespoonful on each slice of bread. Top with an asparagus spear. Roll up tightly; place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cut roll-ups in half. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
The asparagus recipe is ready for you...enjoy this great taste of asparagus ......