- 1 cooked chicken, shredded
- 3 cups cheese, grated
- spring onions, chopped small
- 8 mushrooms, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 rashers prosciutto (or bacon)
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- pinch of cinnamon, cumin and chili powder
- 1 tin asparagus spears
- 1 puff pastry sheet per person
- sesame seeds
Place first nine ingredients in bowl and mix with hands.Brush edge of pastry sheets with milk and place mixture in middle.
Add ¼ of the asparagus spears to each mixFold over sides and ends to make a parcel. Turn over and make a couple of slits in top to release air, brush with butter, sprinkle with sesame seeds and cook in hot oven until brown.Serve with roast potatoes and salad. The Asparagus recipe is ready to serve...enjoy it !