GRILLED ASPARAGUS SALAD RECIPE
Try this amazing grilled asparagus salad....great tasting salad !
ASPARAGUS RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1/8 cup lemon juice
* 12 fresh asparagus spears
* 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
* 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 tablespoon seasoned slivered almonds
ASPARAGUS RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. First of all preheat a grill for low heat. Combine the lemon juice and olive oil on a plate. Place asparagus on the plate, and roll around to coat.
2. And then grill asparagus for about 5 minutes, turning at least once, and brushing with the olive oil mixture. Remove from the grill, and place back onto the plate with the oil.
3. Next in a large bowl, combine the spinach, Parmesan cheese, and slivered almonds. Cut asparagus into bite size pieces, and add to the salad along with the lemon juice and oil from the plate. Toss to blend, then serve....hmmm great asparagus salad...!